Sacramento, famous for its Mediterranean kind of climate, is one of the top ten sunniest cities in USA. Swimming is an all-year-round activity with almost every home in Sacramento sporting either a below-the-ground or above-the-ground swimming pool. Buying safety pool covers is an excellent idea, a wise investment assuring you of safety for your family and pets, low maintenance costs, protection of your pool and longer hours of enjoyment from your pool.
Queries about safety pool covers
Buying a pool cover is an important and valuable decision. But do you know what types of covers are available in Sacramento? What is your budget? What kind of pool do you have? Do you want manual, semi automatic and fully automatic safety pool covers? Along with these questions, you should study all the aspects of various types of covers, how safe are they, their advantages and disadvantages. You also want to make sure your are purchasing from a reputable safety cover vendor. Have they been in business for a long time? Will they be there in the future to take care of your cover and honor the warranty? Are they a licensed contractor? All of these answers will help you finalize your decision.
Safety pool covers choices
The two popular safety pool covers choices are mesh pool covers and vinyl pool covers. You can go online and check for all relevant important information about these covers. Visit various Sacramento safety pool covers manufacturers’ sites and check what may best suit you. Seek expert advice before your purchase.
Tips for best safety pool covers
These are a few tips you should keep in mind before finalizing your purchase:
- Safety factor
- Can the cover bear the weight of any child/pet walking on it?
- Is there a locking facility? Are they tamper-proof, childproof?
- Do they adhere to local and state safety regulations?
- Ease of use
- How easy is the cover to operate?
- Can you operate it singlehandedly?
- Year-round sturdiness
Will safety pool covers
Endure and give good service in all weather conditions and temperature variations?
- Provide sufficient winter coverage and prevent pool freezing over?
- Energy saving
- Does it increase water temperature and retain heat?
- Reduce power usage for heating water?
- Prevent evaporation?
- Help in chemical preservation, lowering cost of chemicals used?
- Low maintenance
- Keep all debris out?
- Keep all harmful bug/insects out?
- Cover material durable, giving long service?
- Additional features
- Does it come with a warranty?
- Looks good & well-designed?
- Goes well with landscaping décor?
These few tips may help you to get a well-chosen safety pool covers assuring peace of mind to you and a safe, clean, functional and cost-effective pool experience for your family.